Brave is a faster, safer and more secure browser than any other web browsers out there.
I’ll show you how to earn money with Brave browser in 4 EASY ways.
- Get free airdrop of $5 worth of BAT by just using it.
- Earn up to $7.50 of BAT by inviting users to download and try out the platform.
- Earn BAT by watching ads and surfing the web.
- Earn BAT tips for content you publish to the web.
What is the Brave Web Browser?
Brave is a free, decentralized and open source web browser which is built on the Ethereum blockchain.
Brave is much more than a browser. Designed with a built-in ad and tracker blocker, it will automatically blocks ads, website tracking, malware, phishing, plugins and all unwanted content. Providing a safer, faster and ad-free browsing experience to all internet users.
And most importantly, Brave has a reward system that incentivizes readers and content creators with its Basic Attention Token (BAT).
What Basic Attention Token (BAT)
Basic Attention Token (BAT) is an Ethereum based token created alongside the platform to reward its users and content creators.
It pays users for their attention, publishers and creators for their content while providing advertisers with bigger returns for their ads.
Benefits of using Brave Browser:
- Browse faster: Without all the ads, pop-ups and videos, it helps to speed up the page loading times, giving you up to 8x faster web browsing experience.
- Block ads and trackers: By default, Brave browser is ad-free. You can browse seamlessly without seeing any ad on your screen.
- Control your privacy: Brave never collect, store or has any access to your browsing and personal information.
- More secure: Brave will automatically upgrade any sites with HTTP to secure HTTPS.
- Save money: Yes, Brave browser can really help you save money. With faster performance, you can reduce your mobile data usage. You don’t have to pay for redundant ads and trackers.
- Earn money: See opt-in ads in exchange for rewards, get paid for your content, $7.50 worth BAT for each referral and more.
- It’s completely free for everyone to use.
4 Ways to Earn Brave Rewards
Brave Browser offers several ways to make money for both everyday users and content creators.
Earn BAT by Watching Ads
As internet users, you can download Brave browser, turn on “Brave ads” and start earning free BAT for watching ads and surfing the web.
Although you can’t get rich by watching ads, it’s better than nothing when you use Chrome or other web browsers. Plus, Brave shares 70% of their ad revenues with you.
How to Join and Earn From Brave Ads
- Download and install Brave browser on your computer.
- Open Brave Browser and click on “BAT triangle logo” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Turn on “Brave Rewards” and “Ads”.
- Click on “Ads Settings” and choose the maximum number of ads you want to see per hour (1 to 5 per hour).
- That’s it. You’ll receive push notification ads that’s not disruptive and relevant according to your ads settings.
How much can you earn with Brave Ads?
Brave Ads is not mandatory. You don’t have to do anything if you’d like to enjoy an ad-free browsing experience. However, if you’d like to earn money, you can opt into Brave Rewards, view ads and earn a portion of ads revenue in BAT in return.
Depends on your countries and ad frequency, you can expect to earn about $5 worth of BAT per month.
Earn Brave Rewards as a Content Creator
If you’re a podcaster, band, blogger, YouTuber, you can join Brave Rewards program for Creators and start monetizing your content.
If you’re a gamer, you can also make money by adding your Twitch channel.
With Brave Rewards, users can send BAT tips directly to any sites and content providers. With just a click on their web browser, your followers, subscribers, readers can automatically make a one-time donation or set up a monthly schedule to anonymously support your website or channel.
This way, you can focus on doing what you do best while getting paid directly for your content. As a content creator, you no longer have to rely on ad revenue.
To start earning BAT rewards, you’ll need to add your site or channel to Brave Rewards.How To Add Channel to Brave Creator:
- Download and install Brave browser on your computer.
- Sign up a free account on Brave Creator.
- Once you register as a Brave Creator, you can now add your website, YouTube channel, Vimeo, Twitter, Reddit, GitHub, Twitch by clicking “+Add a Channel”.
- Once your site is verified, you can start receiving BAT donations from Brave users.
Refer and Earn up to $7.50 worth of BAT
When you sign up for Brave Creator, you will also be given a special referral link.
Simply invite your friends and visitors to download and use Brave browser, and you’ll earn up to $5 worth of BAT for each referral.
Brave’s referral rewards vary based on country and region:
- Earn $7.50 of BAT: United States
- Earn $6.50 of BAT: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- Earn $5.00 of BAT: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan
- Earn $1-2 of BAT: Other countries
You can promote it on your blog, social media, podcast, YouTuber videos and any other ways that you see fit.
How to Get Your Brave Referral Link:
- To get your own unique referral link, you’ll need to download Brave and become a creator here.
- As a verified content creator, you can get your referral link inside your Creator dashboard.
- Simply copy the unique link and share it with your followers.
- You’ll receive BAT rewards directly on your Uphold wallet. You can choose to withdraw BAT or convert it to Bitcoin.
By now you should know how to earn money with Brave Browser. Don’t leave the money on table, download Brave Browser right here and try it out !
- You can earn by enabling Brave ads, surfing websites and get free BAT tokens.
- If you’re a creator content, you can get paid for writing an article or record and publish a video.
What do you think of this crypto-funded web browser?
Will you use Brave browser? Why and why not? Tell me in the comment!